A big ball of Vintage Purl Max… the size of the Scot’s head, in fact.
Now it looks like this.
It’s a mash up of Amelia and Rivendell. Amelia gave me the basic cardigan shape with ribbing that I could adapt for the Rivendell sock design. I also adjusted the cuffs a bit – they were knit on the smaller needles and I didn’t knit them quite as long. The ribbing was altered to a *p2, ktbl* and with a little math, I was able to work in the sock design on the front and back of the cardigan. What worked out especially brilliantly was that I could work the cuff of the sock, which has a kind of chain-link design, around the cardigan body, pulling it in a little more.
Rather pleased with this one. Which I’ve managed to finish just in time for Spring…